I was wondering if anyone else is enjoying life like I am.

JARHEAD1371

In April I married a great woman. She cooks, she cleans (as do I), she is out of my league (as I see it), and she loves the outdoors. We had Marine Corps Green Digital Camo in the wedding and only 15 people in attendance (just what we wanted). We had a little over an hour after the ceremony and before the reception and SHE wanted to go to Cabelas. We took some pics, did some shopping, and the Cabelas staff gave us some free stuff (we were the 1st wedding party to go there). Now there is two pics of us posted at the entrance of Cabelas. Life is good!

Did I mention the custom rifle she helped be design? Jim See should have it finished in the next few weeks.

Life is good! My 1.5 year old daughter heard a loon for the first time this morning and has been running around making sounds like one and pointing to the lake :)
You're gonna love that gun from Jim, if I didn't have so much to do I'd stop by and visit Jim on my way home...

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.