i want i new stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Australia, New Zealand' started by jimbothepunk, Jun 27, 2010.

1. jimbothepunk

jimbothepunk Well-Known Member

2. 300R

300R Well-Known Member

3. 300R

300R Well-Known Member

Sorry they are about $775.

4. jimbothepunk

dya im try to import one myself now bout 390 american everything seems to be goin alright so far

5. signature542

signature542 Well-Known Member

PM me... I can set you in the right direction and give you a link that I use for B&C stocks.

Mind you they are quite heavy with the adjustable gear on them.. I ordered the tactical non adjustable one and it weighs 3 1/2 lbs... I also have a Manners T4 on order with NightForce with the graphite option and adjsutable butt spacer which should shed a bit more weight!

It took about 8 weeks for my order with the extra pull in the stock,, Mine is 14.5 inches!

6. jimbothepunk

thanks think its 1/2 lb heavier than my h & s1 at the mo

7. signature542

signature542 Well-Known Member

Dont believe the spec sheet, There is a significant diference in weight as the hardware for all the adjsutments is heavy. My buddy had two one his 30/378 and 338/378.
    Gone back to the standard B&C stock and we have them humming quite nicely and warp speeds. You are looking at least at 4.5 lbs. for the adjustable tactical. Just be aware but it doesnt matter if you fit and strong!

I have the Medalist tactical non adjsutablee cheekpice on the stock with the extra pull fits nicley. That is waiting to get fitted to my Edge build.. Then I have a Manners coming as well.

Horses for courses....I have gone the Manners T4 route to shed extra ponds with carbon graphite extras option!

Just an excuse to build another LR custom!

8. jimbothepunk

im dealing with a guy frm red hawke rifles says he can do it 4 me he comes recomended by b/c them selves its 4th o july ova there so im still waitin