I need some pictures of SS stiller actions

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by my82cam, Dec 11, 2012.

1. my82cam

my82cam Well-Known Member

I am about to order a Stiller Predator action for my rifle build. I am going to get the predator SS action, but it is a bead blasted action. I am wondering if someone has some pictures of a beaded action that has been buffed out. I am wanting to make sure my action will match my SS barrel. I asked my gunsmith and he said it shouldn't be a problem. I would like to see some pictures if anybody has some. also looking for ideas of what to do with the bolt, just wanting something a little different. thanks for all your help as a build my first custom rifle

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  2. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

Just buy a BAT action and its all done........lol.........Seriously, Stiller actions are nice actions for the money, several guys I shoot with have em but none are polished stainless.........It can be done im sure........Good luck with your build.

3. Sully2

Sully2 Well-Known Member

Might as well go into the field with a "disco" mirror ball on your shoulder as have a fully polished SST barrel and action.

THats why I have and most have them bead blasted to kill the shine.

4. my82cam

I never thought about the disco ball effect. lol maybe I should go with a bead blasted finish...

5. my82cam

Is there a store that has predator actions in stock? the wait time from stiller is 2-3 months, I can wait that if needed, but if there is someone who has them on the shelf, I would love to get this build started

6. bb204

bb204 Well-Known Member

Check Bugholes.com . They are a sponsor.

7. my82cam

well, Bugholes.com is out of stock.