I need a cheaper hobby!

Still waiting on saving the pennies to order it's scope, the one on there now lives on my 243 so it's not gonna get paint. I'm going to get the Scotchbrite after it this evening it didn't look that shiney but the pictures showed me it still has some spots to dull out a bit. Thanks for the nice words! Later,

Kirk

Liked the pine needle job on the stock. And Im with the others, leave the bbl/action as is. The whole package looks great.

Kirk,
Awesome, I am glad to know you decided to paint it yourself!!! It turned out great, original and your design, that is just very cool.
Share some pics with us of the rifle in the field, would you.
Congrats.

Here's where I'm at now, it's gonna be dang hard to put the paint on the Nightforce scope! I might have to leave it naked, I's skeerd to put paint on such a pretty scope not to mention expensive. The scope on it now is not the Nightforce I have some more pennies to save up first. Later,

Kirk

001-3.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.