I learned something from that...What rifle?

Eddie builds his own rifles and his own bullets. He is nearly always ranked in the top ten of the IBS score shooters nationally for as long as I have l known him. He and his wife won the nationals in 2008. I forget whether he is first or second this year. His particular field of endeavor (varmint hunter) is not quite within my full understanding but he has at least one Maryland state championship and maybe more.

In order to be consistently ranked nationally one needs to build consistently accurate rifles (it also helps to be able to shoot them accurately I am sure). Like many of the gunsmiths on this forum he is a very honest and forthright person whose reputation is built upon his character and the quality of his work.

Go to this link and read the last three years or so

Lilja Precision Rifle Barrels - NBRSA Winners and Records

P.S. What he charges for his work is about the same as anyone else.

Sweet, Thanks! I just got off the phone with him. I just purchased a .338 RUM on gunbroker and he is going to accept the transfer for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.