I joined a week or two ago

rdwllce

I recently joined and and what I considered a long shot( 300 to400 yards) That I thought I could possibly make is just miniscule compared to the shots that ya'll make .I am hungry for any info I can get, but I prefer to get my info from those in the know,that be ya'll. so fergive me if I ever ask a stupid question and just help steer me right.I just aquired some steel plates (16" round x 1/2 in thick) and I need to get my stands made to hold them up ( I am gonna swing em from a chain.)So I can practice in the 2 ,3,and 400 yard ranges to start with.I have access to place to shoot with about an eight hundred yard line of sight. So thank you in advance Rick

Hang them at 2-400 yards, read a lot from the guys on this forum and it won't be long that you'll be moving the steel out a bit further.

Welcome,
AJ

Hello, and welcome. Many of the members are real long range shooters, but there are also many members here who are just striving to be like myself ;). lots of good guys and information here!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.