I found a good load

I run a load with a 140 accubond in my stw and you'll be impressed if you shoot a deer with a 140, was like that buck got hit with a lightning bolt at 100 yards . I didn't have a chronograph when I made my load up should take it out someday now that I have my garmin. Mine is 80.5 of rl25 by book should float around the 3400 mark.

How many grains of WMR are you running?
The reason I ask, 20 odd years ago when Win discontinued WMR I ended up with a couple hundreds pounds of the stuff, myself and a few hunting buddies experimented with it, everything from the 220 swift up to a couple of Lapua Wildcats and the bigger weatherby cases, we found we could always load heavier charges with the WMR with higher velocity, but of course if accuracy is not thier velocity is not much help,

I ran 2 different ladder loads today.

One with Win WMR and the other with IMR7828ssc
Bullets were 140g Nosler BT's

The IMR7828ssc won in the end, still haven't run it through the chronograph, that's next
This is a 5 shot group and I had drank a bunch of coffee so holding it perfectly still was a big challenge 😂
How much coffee? Target says 3.....🤣

The reason I ask, 20 odd years ago when Win discontinued WMR I ended up with a couple hundreds pounds of the stuff, myself and a few hunting buddies experimented with it, everything from the 220 swift up to a couple of Lapua Wildcats and the bigger weatherby cases, we found we could always load heavier charges with the WMR with higher velocity, but of course if accuracy is not thier velocity is not much help,
My WMR load with 79.50 was pretty good and I am going to revisit that again but like you I have a pretty good pile of it so I want to find the best load with both powders so when I can't find 7828 then I will already have a backup load

Do you have any of the information on the loads you guys worked up with the WMR?