I found 6-24 PST's in stock

I just ordered mine from sport optics, they had enough to fill their back orders and a few extra, so if you are like me and have been searching for a PST6-24 moa/moa go snatch one up while they last!

Dang Mike, you should've hit me up. I have one of those in stock. Could've saved you some coin. Remember when I say I can get anything, I mean anything :D

So Mike, when it shows up, are we going to get a performance report??

I'm curious as to your opinions and views concerning the Vortex.....

I did! Remember I have been emailing you periodically checking on them and you said you would let me know when they come in? Last week I emailed you again and Greg emailed me back and said you guys still didnt have any but would let me know when you did. Then I stumbled upon them at Sport Optics so I got one.

Sorry man, my bad. Things have been crazy busy around here. Too many things to remember.

Sorry man, my bad. Things have been crazy busy around here. Too many things to remember.

WIAT Brian I retract that all! I was thinking you were Jason from tikkashooters.com You threw me off with "Tikka Lover" I never contacted you. I had no idea you could get Vortex otherwise I would have given you a call.

To all who have read this Brian@shootlong was not who I thought he was, Brian always gets back to me same day. Sorry Brian!

WIAT Brian I retract that all! I was thinking you were Jason from tikkashooters.com You threw me off with "Tikka Lover" I never contacted you. I had no idea you could get Vortex otherwise I would have given you a call.

To all who have read this Brian@shootlong was not who I thought he was, Brian always gets back to me same day. Sorry Brian!

No worries Mike. Retraction appreciated! Enjoy your new scope.

Interesting turn of events! I called the company that I ordered my PST from because I had not recieved any tracking info...come to find out they took my money but gave my scope to someone else! First time something like that has happened. So I Asked Biran @ Shoot-long.com if he still had any and he did. He called me back at 730 (on his personal time) just to take care of me. Love doing business with that guy! So I can now say with confidence I really do have a PST on the way! Thanks Brian!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.