I Drew For Area 31 In Wyoming

TCKev

Len looks like we'll get to met at the SP Lope hunt. I can't wait I've never been further north than the Louisiana border where my great grandfather used to live. It will definitly be different than the hot humid South LA I live in.

Please introduce yourself when we all get there. I'll likely be one of the later arrivals...Tuesday or Wednesday/

Two things to remember:

When you get there you have to buy the "conservation stamp".

Secondly, they are uncivilized and will not have any grits so you will have to pack your own or else be a barbarian and eat potatoes with your eggs at breakfast.

Wyoming Antelope Hunt

TCKev,

I too have drawn a tag to hunt in Wyoming!!!!!. In area 30. Thought it would be close to area 31. Area 30 is around Douglas Wyoming. Thought we might hook up and meet some of you if we have the time. light bulb Jim in Mississippi

I just got my tag in today and saw that we'll be hunting next door to each other. We can sure try and met up somewhere. When are ya'll leaving for the hunt and are ya'll driving are flying?

Drew a tag in unit 11, right close to 30/31. My season opener there is Oct. 1st. I will be in the area Sept. 28-29th. I have a friend-rancher that has thousands of acres there. I will hunt with a Black-powder cartridge rifle in 45/90 caliber, shooting a 530 gr. cast lead bullet. Of course, if that don't work, the .300 RUM is always in the truck.

Good luck guys,

Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.