I did this too, but in person

Mmac52280

Just saw this on The Daily Wire and wanted to share.

"Rocky" star Sylvester Stallone, 76, apparently has a hidden talent — according to his daughter Sistine, he authors the "breakup texts" she sends to boyfriends.

Sistine, 24, confessed the secret on a recent episode of The Giggly Squad podcast, revealing to hosts Paige DeSorbo and Hannah Berner that her famous father ghost-wrote texts to boyfriends who she was looking to leave.

"My dad is a savant when it comes to our dating lives — in so many areas," Sistine explained. "In one area, he writes most of our breakup texts."

Sophia Stallone, 26, seemed to confirm the revelation — and even went so far as to recommend that other women ask their fathers to do the same.

"I highly suggest girls should go up to their dad and have their dad write a breakup text because men know men. I'm telling you," she said.

Sistine said that her exes had responded well to the texts, adding, "And they never get mad — they go 'thank you for being honest.'"

The sisters went on to reveal that their dad had a habit of intimidating the men they brought home — and he did it by simply standing off to the side, quietly, often with a cigar in hand.

"We're like, 'Oh, this [guy] is a good egg. We're gonna bring him home.' And [our dad] is always standoffish. [He] stands in the corner, doesn't say anything, we're like, 'Dad, come on' … he literally does this just to intimidate," Sistine said, and Sophia noted that he always had a cigar.

Sistine said that she had once asked the "Rambo" actor why he would stand off in a corner when they brought dates home, and his answer was simple: he wasn't going to invest the time unless he thought it was going to work out.

"I asked him, I go, 'Why do you do that?' And he goes, 'I can tell within the first four minutes of meeting [a boyfriend] if he's going to last or not, and so I'm not going to waste my time.' And he was right every time," Sistine said. "He was right, I go, 'You don't know' – and he was right every time."