I can't take it anymore!!

s5traut

I can't believe this *** on American Guns...He just ripped someone off for about $5500 on an $800 Mossberg MVP and a $600 S&W Governor! All this deusche-bag did was a basic accurizing job with a cheap Leupy on the MVP and a little trigger job on the S&W and the idiots paid $8k for this crap! Even with the customizing, there's no way they're worth more than $2500 maybe $3k.

This was a rerun of episode 16. I don't usually watch it because I've heard the guy is scum, but I had to see for myself...

I can't believe this *** on American Guns...He just ripped someone off for about $5500 on an $800 Mossberg MVP and a $600 S&W Governor! All this deusche-bag did was a basic accurizing job with a cheap Leupy on the MVP and a little trigger job on the S&W and the idiots paid $8k for this crap! Even with the customizing, there's no way they're worth more than $2500 maybe $3k.

This was a rerun of episode 16. I don't usually watch it because I've heard the guy is scum, but I had to see for myself...

The Mossberg list for $519.00 and the S&W governor list for $679.00 That and one days labor for
two smiths sure dont add up to $8,000.00.

Nothing like being screwed on television. To Bad.

J E CUSTOM

Ya think they may have picked this guy for a program just to give gun shops a bad name? If they did, it's working.

I watched it 2 or 3 times, and took it off my Guide.

As far as Humor goes, at least the Redjacket shop is funny sometimes. This one ain't.

Tom

I think some liberties [lies] are taken to make these type of shows more interesting. Like some of those 6 to 800 lb. alligators they throw into the boats on swamp people. I have yet to meet two men that dont weigh more than 175 lbs each that can pick up 500 lbs. of dead wieght, never mind while standing in a unstable boat.

Reality TV is yesterdays cartoons for grownups.......
Just like the Roadrunner and coyote it aint real=Its entertainment???
Man whats not to like
The girls are easy on the eyes
I;m a genius compared to the fat blob they call a gunsmith
Even the high priced smith in town looks cheap compaired to these clowns
Explosions are cool....even when you clearly miss:D
I want a helicopter too:rolleyes:

...And how about "fatty" almost ruining the carbon fiber $4000 .50 cal barrel on the lathe the other night on the re-run? GUNSMITH, I think not... :rolleyes:

Now-Now don't get all hot & bothered!:D

Guess that the EXTRA $6,000 was the price to play and have your mug on the programme. gun)Seems that some of them should pay alot more...lol

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.