i am looking for ranges with decent distance

midmo

I live in Central Missouri and I am looking for some shooting ranges that have some longer distances. The range closest to the my house only goes out to 100yards and I used to live a couple hours away and there was a 200yard range there but that is not very long. I would like to go out further to 300 and further to work up to my goal of at least 700 yards. Please let me know if you know a range that starts at 200 or higher around Missouri.

I'm from St. Louis and drive 3 hours to Ozarks to shoot at Rolling Hills Rifle Range. It stretches to 1100 about to go to 1200 yards. You have to be a member. PM I will send you details. I am probably going out Monday or Tuesday. Can bring a guest if you want to view it. Can't have you shoot but if you wanna check it ou PM Me.

There was a 1000 yard range around Mexico, MO. It was a privet range but is close to you and may be worth looking into if it is still there. Garry ps: the guys at Graff & Son may know where it is.

High Lakes Alliance at 3 Mile Lake in Afton IA is in the process of putting in an 800 mile berm, only about 2.5 hrs north of kc.

Anyone on the AR/MO line I have pistol, 100, 200, & 300 yd setup at my house. I don't want to overdo it because of neighbors, but the occasional quest is welcome.

I'm, also, looking for a 1000 - 2000 yard range I can shoot at. I'm at the point of looking for trash land to buy for it.

Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis is actually in Wright City, which is about an hour to an hour and 15 East down 70 from Co MO has up to a 600 yard range.
Recently told by a friend who is a member at Wright City that the range has been extended to 800 yards. Membership is $250.00 per year.

Northwest of you, between Trenton and Unionville.

And:
Missouri F-Class Mid-Range Regional
22-23rd May, 2021

Location: Bucksnort Shooting Club, 14467 Lemon Trail, Marshall, MO 65340
Directions: Hwy 65 north from I-70 (exit 78) 4 miles. Take right on Route UU. Take it till it ends at "T" intersection (with Lemon Trail). Take left on gravel road and go 1⁄2 mile to gate on left.