Hydrodip question

Not as long as the paint is cured well. The Hydro dip films don't really have much if any solvents in it that will react with other products. By itself it does come off real easy. Most applicators use a tougher clear of some sort over it.

Disclaimer: I am not formally trained in hydro dip. My experience is based on customer feedback.

Not as long as the paint is cured well. The Hydro dip films don't really have much if any solvents in it that will react with other products. By itself it does come off real easy. Most applicators use a tougher clear of some sort over it.

Disclaimer: I am not formally trained in hydro dip. My experience is based on customer feedback.

That is good to know. I modified a stock and used some Marinetex to add some texture to a couple of areas. Planning to dip it but have a course I'm going to in a couple weeks. Also going to have some bottom metal installed. So, I was just going to Krylon it, ise, send in for bottom metal, then have it dipped after.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.