Huskemaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Mike, there is something I really don't understand. After 39 or whatever pages of running down Huskamaw, you bought a Huskamaw ??? I think you left out one of the mounting steps that BOTW does before mounting scopes. Turn the turret up and down and left and right full range 20 times to lubricate the threads and to seat in all the moving parts. Be sure to lower the 0 stop all the way down before beginning. This procedure works well on other brands also if the aren't tracking as well as they are supposed to. I did that on the Blue Diamond Huskamaw that I put on my new 6.5-284 and killed 3 chucks with 4 shots at 1181, 1175 and1206 over 6 days . The scope was up and down several times between shots but came back exactly when dialed back up. One of these days when I'm out your way, I'll have to go shoot some prarrie dogs with you and show you how to use the Huskamaw !!

Last edited:
BLIPELT,

You are incorrect. your computer analogy is a little off. I am fully capable of operating a scope. I tried everything from the focus to the parallax I couldnt think of anything else I could possibly do to make it any clearer. It got better when the power was turned down but not close to me zeiss or Leicas. Focusing a scope is notrocket science. But this is not a debate with anyone as to my or anyone elses ability this is just a review on my experience with the clarity of a scope..
Had the focused the eye piece correctly?

I bought one because I decided I would put one through the paces right next to leupold, Zeiss, and night force... huskemaw failed right out the gate. It was set up per the instructions and yes everything was focused correctly.

I bought one because I decided I would put one through the paces right next to leupold, Zeiss, and night force... huskemaw failed right out the gate. It was set up per the instructions and yes everything was focused correctly.
hmmmm, I did like their 1/3 MOA idea. Never looked through their glass.

What do you have to have to get rid of a scope that doesn't track and has failed your expectations?

Is it the older style or the newer blue whatever they call it?

Im just going to stick to leupold and night force for my dialing Scopes and Zeiss for my compensation reticle Scopes.. the one that failed was the original

Tikkamike sounds like he is just too advanced for us poor souls still dealing with mundane things like spelling, capitalization, syntax and coherent thought progression. His continued venting bores me and by their responses it sounds like Blipelt, Pophill, Topbrass,Greyfox, Wingnut and Cowboy as well. It is one thing to be a contrarian thinker and another to be in a world of your own. If his self-professed competence with optics is so profound, why does it not carry over to his ability to communicate said critque of the Huskemaw's short comings within this forum. Me think his focus problems are caused NOT by optical aberrations. You know Mike we would probably take you more seriously if your postings were self edited or do you just get in too much of a hurry to get it on paper before you lose it entirely.

I was writing on my phone while in Walmart so excuse the improper english. And the thread really doesn't interest me that much anymore I just like how much it upsets devout huskemaw fans. The Scopes are not what botw claims. They do work. But they aren't the best nor the easiest to operate or the.most durable.

If this thread is such a drag to your intellectual superiority why are you reading it? You have nothing worthwhile to add why say anything? Are you familiar with the old saying that goes something like "better to keep you mouth shut and let everyone think you are a fool rather than open your mouth and prove them right"? So please Mr. Texan keep you individual bashing to yourself. This is not a board to fight amongst eachother but to learn from eachothers experience. So far I have seen you bring nothing to the table but a vendeta for me because I don't like a scope that you over paid for.

I was bored and now I'm having fun. You were probably typing not writing on your phone. Most sentences do NOT begin with "AND". English should be capitalized. Periods usually only appear at the end of a sentence. "Eachother" is really two words. I may have overpaid for a scope but at least I did NOT do it twice; with the second time being after I had proclaimed the product a piece of "junk" on a national forum. If this topic doesn't interest you anymore, why did you respond to my post in 13 minutes?

Last edited:
OK you win the spelling B... Dang it! The reason I have bought 2 is I got the first one for $525 and knew I could sell it easily for a several hundred dollar profit, and I did. the second one I only paid 700and decided to actually try it out before I sold it. And ( <theres that pesky "and" at the begining of a sentence again and I am even at a computer this time!) the reason I replied so quickly is I got an email notification on my phone and I always read them right away unless of course I am in bed then I read them the next morning.

I am done talking to you becase now all I want to do is argue with you which is pointless and probably against forum rules. its not fair to everyone else on this board that is actually here to talk guns... your going to keep pointing out things like my grammatical incompetence to try and distract attention away from the fact that you really dont have an argument on this subject your just mad that I dont like your scope so you want to attack me in any way that you can. If you absolutely feel the need to argue with me send me a PM or email me at [email protected] heck even call me or text me at (307)250-7478 and tell me how much you hate me or fax me your middle finger at (307)568-9335. Whatever does it for ya buddy.

To everyone else I appologize that I let some self proclaimed genius get the best of me and distract from the subject of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.