Huskemaw blue diamond or greybull

CHARLIEDUECE65

What are your opinions on theses two scopes. I like the power range of the huskemaw better. Any reviews on the new blue diamond yet?

I ordered 5 Greybull scopes last year and had a fanstastic experience. Great glass, good reticle and Don is a pleasure to deal with. I have had Several Huskemaws in the past as well. Just don't like the weight or the bulk. Both are good scopes and would be a good choice.

Thanks for the replies. I'm sure they're both good scopes, just haven't heard much about the blue diamond series yet.

I'm shooting the blue diamond on my 257 wsm and have one ordered for my 6.5 wsm i'm building. I love my huskemaw. A good friend of mine shoots the grey bulls. We shoot our guns side by side and switch while at the range and have decided they are equal in perfomance. I will stay with my huskemaws and he is staying with his grey bull. Both excelent scopes.

found out Grey bull is a scope built by leupold for them then they put their turret on it...............no thanks! Leupold isnt worth the money to me.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.