Huskemaw blue diamond or greybull

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by CHARLIEDUECE65, Jan 12, 2012.

1. CHARLIEDUECE65

CHARLIEDUECE65 Well-Known Member

What are your opinions on theses two scopes. I like the power range of the huskemaw better. Any reviews on the new blue diamond yet?

2. MOOSE39465

MOOSE39465 Well-Known Member

Huskemaw all the way. Had a friend order a greybull and had a bad experience.

3. CPGfan

CPGfan Well-Known Member

I ordered 5 Greybull scopes last year and had a fanstastic experience. Great glass, good reticle and Don is a pleasure to deal with. I have had Several Huskemaws in the past as well. Just don't like the weight or the bulk. Both are good scopes and would be a good choice.

4. CHARLIEDUECE65

CHARLIEDUECE65 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies. I'm sure they're both good scopes, just haven't heard much about the blue diamond series yet.

5. Greyfox

Greyfox Well-Known Member

I have two Blue Diamonds as well as the original 5x20 model. No question, they are superb scopes!!!!

6. StraightShot

StraightShot Active Member

I'm shooting the blue diamond on my 257 wsm and have one ordered for my 6.5 wsm i'm building. I love my huskemaw. A good friend of mine shoots the grey bulls. We shoot our guns side by side and switch while at the range and have decided they are equal in perfomance. I will stay with my huskemaws and he is staying with his grey bull. Both excelent scopes.

7. Dalebow

Dalebow Well-Known Member

found out Grey bull is a scope built by leupold for them then they put their turret on it...............no thanks! Leupold isnt worth the money to me.