Hunting Shack Ammunition

HawkeyeFan

I have wanted to try Hunting Shack ammo with berger bullets for quite some time. I notice their website no longer lists them in the online store. Does anyone know if this is temporary or permanent? Cabelas and Midway USA still carry them but I hate to buy a couple boxes find they work wonderful and then can't find any more.

HawkeyeFan

I hopped on the site and clicked on the box of Trophy Gold ammo loaded with Berger Bullets and it gave me a error as well. I will get with them first thing in the morning to make sure they are aware of the site error.

As for the ammo line, they are absolutely pushing the trophy Gold line offered with Berger Bullets. Even expanding on it with some of the new Hybrids designed bullets. I would not worry one bit about the line dissolving. The line is strong and has had some great results for many customers.

You didn't mention what caliber. Anyways, they still show loaded ammo with Berger bullets and if you do not see them online call them at 1-406-777-2106 - very nice folks to deal with. Sometimes their online listing is not updated as frequently as it is needed.

Good luck!

Thanks for the information fellas. Looks like I will try them after all. I am currently interested in .308 win but hope to soon get a fast 7mm ot 6.5 of some kind.

HawkeyeFan

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.