hunting in Ireland.

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt' started by Poulo, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Poulo

Poulo Member

Hi all.

I am new to this forum. I just want to take this oppertunity to invite anyone that might be interested in coming to Ireland and hunting.

I have several areas where I hunt in southern Ireland. We can hunt fallow deer, sika deer and red deer. Or even some very high quality feral goats.

Any and all enquiries are welcome.

Thanks.
    Paul.

2. dig

dig Well-Known Member

Always wanted to hunt Ireand. Been pretty pricey with the outfitters I checked out. would love to hear more. Have land in AZ would trade hunts. PM me, thanks.

3. rattler4

rattler4 Member

Hi Paul send me a email and we can chat about this rattler4@telus.net see what we can arrange .

4. Poulo

Poulo Member

Hi lads. Sorry I was so long getting back to ye. I am at tho moment preparing for the up comming season which is starting on saturday next. The 1st of September. I am taking a couple of youn lads out to stalk some ferrel mountain goats. In preparation for the deer season

5. Thesteeleboy

Thesteeleboy Active Member

My wife is Irish clear to the bone, maybe this opportunity could turn into her chance to go site seeing while I go hunting. I would love to here from you. steelecdsteele@yahoo.com

6. Poulo

Poulo Member

When are you thinking of coming over. I am just in the door from an evening stalk. It is the hind season now and I shot a nice hind for my table

7. forest

forest Well-Known Member

Hi Paul what part of Ireland are you from?

8. Dosh

Dosh Well-Known Member

Forest, Paul's last post was 2 years ago.

9. forest

forest Well-Known Member

Oh jus spotted that thanks I guess that's not much good. He may be back some day.