hunting and shooting photos

I took a gander at the photos.

Your ribbons look pretty nifty. I was in the navy thus don't understand much about that kind of stuff. I had one that I think was an expeditionary ribbon for when the USS Enterprise, its tag along destroyer, the battleship USS Saint Paul, several other carriers, cruisers, tankers etc made a jaunt from G of Tonkin to North Korea when they shot down a C-121. Tho't it was gonna be a big day but it kind of fizzled.

That ribbon and the viet nam one were the only ones that I wore. I looked like a recruit.:rolleyes:

I like this pic best.
SNIPERPHOTO.jpg

Thanks for your service. My life treat you well.....

Roy, Too Tall and Sniper, thank you guys for your service. Sounds like we were all from the same Vietnam era.

Yep, though I was in Rickover's Navy. I volunteered enough times for the gun boats that the reactor officer chewed my butt. He didn't get anything but scar tissue.:) Never did get away from operating that reactor.:rolleyes: Gulf of Tonkin circles till I got dizzy. Had some pretty nifty conversations with some pilots though.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.