Huge Inventory of Rifles For Sale

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Red Moose, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Red Moose

Red Moose Member

Sniffing around the Net and thinking what to do for a new toy, I ran across this outfit, with 21 pages of listed inventory of new and used rifles, barrels, stocks, scopes, reloading and various miscellany.

It is called The Shooter's Corner, Inc., at Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey, with a website @
    benchrest.com/shooterscorner, or Email them at "shootcnr@optonline.net.

You will not believe all the many items listed, with sales prices and other details. Anyone heard of it, or had experience with this business, good or bad?

Red Moose

2. dr71749

dr71749 Active Member

shooters corner

that would be Bob Whites place. been around for years. I have bought outright and also traded some benchrest stuff with him. he is a benchrest shooter also a top notch gunsmith.
    nd yes he has all that stuff for sale.
    Don

3. Veritas

Veritas Active Member

Bob White top notch gunsmith.

You mean he's a top notch marketer. Have you ever been in his shop and take a look at his equipment??

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  4. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

I've inquired in the past on his site for some different guns and they were all "sold". Definitely some nice models listed though.

5. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Writers Guild

Bob only "updates" the "LIST" a couple times a year. However, he is 100 percent accurate on his descriptions and if you are looking for something the best thing is to call him.

He normally attends matches on Fri, Sat and Sun so call Mon-Thur

BH