• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Huge Inventory of Rifles For Sale

Red Moose

Rapid City, South Dakota when not traveling
Sniffing around the Net and thinking what to do for a new toy, I ran across this outfit, with 21 pages of listed inventory of new and used rifles, barrels, stocks, scopes, reloading and various miscellany.

It is called The Shooter's Corner, Inc., at Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey, with a website @
benchrest.com/shooterscorner, or Email them at "[email protected].

You will not believe all the many items listed, with sales prices and other details. Anyone heard of it, or had experience with this business, good or bad?

Red Moose

shooters corner

that would be Bob Whites place. been around for years. I have bought outright and also traded some benchrest stuff with him. he is a benchrest shooter also a top notch gunsmith.
nd yes he has all that stuff for sale.
Don

Bob White top notch gunsmith.

You mean he's a top notch marketer. Have you ever been in his shop and take a look at his equipment??

Last edited:
I've inquired in the past on his site for some different guns and they were all "sold". Definitely some nice models listed though.

Bob only "updates" the "LIST" a couple times a year. However, he is 100 percent accurate on his descriptions and if you are looking for something the best thing is to call him.

He normally attends matches on Fri, Sat and Sun so call Mon-Thur

BH