HSPrecision magazines

Burke

I hope to be drawn for another Wyoming wilderness area hunt this year. We've almost always seen or even had grizzlies close, had a sow and cubs try to take a bull from me and guide a couple of trips ago when we saw griz every day and had to fire a couple of "stay away shots". My new HS Precision 300 Win Mag has the 3-shot mag and although the mag is a pretty quick change it would be nice to have 4 or 5 in the mag just in case. I can't find such an animal except in .308 Win. Does anyone know if a 4-5 shot HSP magazine exists for the LA 300 Win Mag?

I would check the state firearm regulations before heading out hunting big game with a mag full of ammo. Some state have a capacity limit in place, I cannot find any specific regulation for Wyo other than bullet diameter & cartridge length. However, that does not mean there isn't one. Do you homework first.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.