• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HS Precision stock for sale PST012 for sale, NO TRADES

Southernfryedyankee

This stock is brand new and came off my Remington 700 5R SA BDL 308. It fits the new X mark pro trigger and is a great stock for someone with bigger hands as it has the palm swell that many people seem to enjoy. The stock is primarily black with pine green webbing, which is definitly not to overpowering. This stocks barrel channel is made for varmint and heavy barrels. This is a solid stock with a wider forend that definitly lives up to HS Precisions quality and craftsmanship. It is a BDL and will NOT come with the bottom metal. I have 100% feedback on EVERY forum I am on and I have NO PROBLEM giving references so PLEASE ask me ANY questions you may have.

I am asking $330 TYD for this awesome stock. These are all thumbnail pics so click on them and they will get larger.

Last edited:
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN I havent even had the chance to shoot yet. I am HOPING to get over to my friend house and break the barrel in. I know its terrible, but single parent with 2 kids they have to come first.