• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HS Precision Rem 700 LA stock desert pattern $225

THE DOCTOR

HS Precision Rem 700 LA stock desert pattern $225 shipped. This stock is in very nice shape there are a couple spots on one side where my son was nice enough to throw some 223 brass into it from his AR while i spotted for him it took a few spots of paint off. I have shown this in the close up pic of the side. There is also a small chip near where the bottom metal would meet the edge it is not as bad as it looks in the pic and it is paint only no glass missing. When I sell something I give full disclosure and expect the same. I am not selling it as perfect but it is very presentable only reason I am selling it is I got an adjustable model to replace it. It has been a great stock for my 510 whisper using HS bottom metal and detachable magazine. These are not included stock only for sale.. I don't recall who painted it for me but they did a great job. Cutting board island and clothes basket not included.

DSCF7622.jpg

DSCF7618.jpg

DSCF7620.jpg

DSCF7623.jpg