HPA update from American Suppressor Association

I know it takes a while to get around to things, but someone (I don't use social media) needs to directly tweet President Trump asking him to EO the HPA or to repeal the NFA completely. That "Repeal the NFA" petition got almost 3x the number of signatures it needed, and we have yet to hear a response.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

I really wish someone would directly bring it to his attention, because I bet House Dems and RINO Reps are probably pushing it down the pile as much as possible to try to let the statute run out, and have to re-do all the progress and traction the HPA has gained.

Maybe if President Trump sees that We The People strongly care about such things, and that those of us who live for our 2A rights and collect/hobby/work on/manufacture/sell...etc... such things that have been being neglected to get mentioned so far into his Presidency, as we have not heard a peep about us getting our 2A rights fully supported/restored (like he talked about during the campaign).

Right now while we have all 3 branches, it's time we get some stuff done!

I know it takes a while to get around to things, but someone (I don't use social media) needs to directly tweet President Trump asking him to EO the HPA or to repeal the NFA completely. That "Repeal the NFA" petition got almost 3x the number of signatures it needed, and we have yet to hear a response.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

I really wish someone would directly bring it to his attention, because I bet House Dems and RINO Reps are probably pushing it down the pile as much as possible to try to let the statute run out, and have to re-do all the progress and traction the HPA has gained.

Maybe if President Trump sees that We The People strongly care about such things, and that those of us who live for our 2A rights and collect/hobby/work on/manufacture/sell...etc... such things that have been being neglected to get mentioned so far into his Presidency, as we have not heard a peep about us getting our 2A rights fully supported/restored (like he talked about during the campaign).

Right now while we have all 3 branches, it's time we get some stuff done!

I agree the timidness of our leaders other then the President is making me sick. It's time to roll up their sleeves and get the HECK to work.

The National Firearms Act (NFA) is a law, passed by Congress. The President can NOT simply "EO" it. Executive Orders can only be used to define, clarify and impose regulations that fall within the authorization of the law he is using.

As for the rest of the comments, I too am becoming frustrated with the timidness and the lack of action on 2A issues by our law makers..........they got our votes, now it is time to pay up.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts