• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hoyt Magic needs a kid

Buffalobob

This is my sons second compound bow. It is a right hand 30 pounds draw and I believe about 65 % letoff, 22 inch draw adjustable a few inches either way. Two sight pins and protector, peep and kisser, berger button and springloaded arm rest, detachable quiver, some amount of hi quality arrows and broad heads. Round wheels. Bow without any of the attachments was $209 new. With stuff it was about $300. It is in perfect condition.

This is about ideal for a first hunting bow for a 12 year old or so. Also ideal for training or for completing an archery merit badge for boy scouts.

Bow and all I got for it is free to anybody with a kid that needs it and is nearby and can come to me to get it. Scoutmasters are also welcome. It is very accurate and I have kept it for archery merit badges for scouts.

One of the problems with your children growing up is that you have stuff like this lying around.

I refuse to ship it so you need to be in VA, Md, Pa or at least passing through my neck of the woods. I travel around in these states so we could arrange something. I am in no hurry over this.

I'm in Virginia and I have two young men who would be very happy with a new bow. Just let me know what I need to do to pick it up. I can email you off-list with a phone number too.

Matt Roth