Howdy from Idaho

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Weezer, May 13, 2010.

1. Weezer

Weezer Member

Want to thank everyone for all the good info on different guns and handloads. I really enjoy this site. I've been hunting and shooting for around 60 years, a Vietnam vet and Endowment NRA member. I am new posting online so i must be an oldnewbie or newoldie. Enjoy our blessings, Weezer :)

2. Oliveralan

Oliveralan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site! some really great info and people on here. But be warned, LRH is a highly addictive sport, it's a never ending buying spree, there's always something you NEED that you've been doing fine without for X amount of years :rolleyes:.

Thank you for your service.

3. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. During Nam what branch of service? Enjoy

4. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

+1 with Oliveralan, and Thank you for your service to our country. Glad to see you here on L/R/H.

5. Weezer

Weezer Member

I'm finding out that my wants have increased with LRH, but also enjoyment. Thanks for the kind words.
    Chas1, I was in Army Aviation, attached to the Big Red One.
    Weezer

6. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Weezer,

Welcome aboard...... It's a fun spot.

Does 'Weezer' have to do with how I sound when strolling through the mtns, or where you live?:D Sorry, it's just a warning to let you know some of the stuff you have to put up with:rolleyes:

I'm in SE Idaho. Blackatellafalls to be exact.

I recommend you redo you checking acc't for two necessary signatures on your checks. One yours and one for someone w/a level head.......

7. retiredcpo

retiredcpo Well-Known Member

welcome
    allways good to see more from Idaho
    we all need to get together for a shoot some time

8. Weezer

Weezer Member

It's the way we both sound in the mnts and where I'm from.

9. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Weezer, sounds like 1st Infantry Division, Combat Aviation Brigade. Thank you for your service.

10. BillR

BillR Well-Known Member

Wheezer, you sound like me. There is 35 years spread between me and the two guys I hunt with. First time out hunting together they thought I was going to drop dead on them during a 8 mile hike/hunt but I made them promise not to gut me if I dropped over on them. Ya just can't come back from that one. :)
    We do have a great time together and the other two keep taking me along so I suspect they don't mind an old wheezer geezer hunting with them. Especially since I can out shoot them both. :)