How to

mo

How do I find a member on this forum. Does anyone know? This forum use to have a members list, where did it go?

The way I've been doing it is go to send message and type in some of the name and several similar choices will appear.
What happened to the archives?

I know I'm not the only member on the board searching for other members. I notice GG was trying to to find 308NATE yesterday. You use to be able to go to members list find member and click, and find all past post and contact info. I used that feature all the time.

What I'm wanting to know is this feature not on the new format or am I just being a dumb ***, and can't find that feature anymore????

Trust me, you're not the only one.
If the archives are still out there I would sure like to know where they are. I used that all the time!

For now you can go to "Search" and then click on "Advanced Search". Then you can type part of the persons user name in the "User Name" box. After you get 3 letters/numbers typed in it will give you a listing that you can choose from. Once you have the persons User Name put in you can then see his profile and get a listing of all posts/threads or whatever else the person has decided to share with the members on LRH.

This site is a work in progress and Len is working on it constantly. I'm sure he will see this and comment about the archives etc. as well as the users list. I know I kinda watch the changes being made and what goes on and some if it's not readily apparent but Len is busy trying to make this the best site he can.

There is also the possibility that the new forum software won't allow some things like we had before. That is something Len will have to explain.

If you want you can always email him and ask him directly. Then you would have your answer quickly.

hummmm, thinking about all that, I have not been able to change font colors; is that just me or has someone else experienced it?

Look in "Quick Links" for Member List, I just put it there. I had removed it from the main navbar some time ago when I needed room for other stuff...never got around to placing it somewhere else. Thanks for the nudge! :)

I don't know what happened to "font color". I'll look into that.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.