How Much Will You Spend On Hunting & Shooting Stuff In The Next 12 Months?

How Much Will You Spend On Hunting & Shooting Stuff In the next 12 months?

• $0 to $250

Votes: 36 1.6%
  • $251 to $500

Votes: 128 5.6%
  • $501 to $1,000

Votes: 383 16.7%
  • $1,001 to $2,500

Votes: 657 28.7%
  • Over $2,500

Votes: 1,089 47.5%

• Total voters
I voted wrong. I wish for the 500-1000 at least but bought a new rifle so thats out the door. I really don't care to know.

My Son turns 12 next summer, he's nearly as big as I am, so will have to get him his own .270 Win probably a Savage.

Either a .458 SOCOM AR upper, or S&W M&P .45c, for me.

The wife wants a Para P-14 .45.

over $3000, for sure, just in the hardware.

This has always been a thorn in the side of my wife. When we were kids I made it plane I would never marry any woman who is anti hunting or anti gun. She had tryed to stop my Deer season back in the 80s I opend up the suit cases and left them on the bed and told her she can hit the road. THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE TRUTH.

Heck i just spent 2 k on two 1911 45s and plan to get a RRA 308, 243 wssm, marlin 45-70 and maybe another Beretta Xtrema.

It is the end of February already...

About $1K so far. If I put duck season in the mix it gets ugly! :D

Hmmm. lets see I've already spent $3200.00 and it's almost March. I might need to slow down. What ya think? I know for sure I'm looking at least another $2000.00 for what additional things I'd like to have this year.

Someone once said his biggest fear was that after he died his wife would sell his guns for what he told her he paid for them.

whatever I spend, it won't be enough
New XD 45=600
Powder/bullets/reloading stuff= another few hundred
Arrows and such= another few hundred
Another divorce---------------few thousand

Come on now. I spent more than half my annual earnings last year, on firearms related stuff. I've got to build a new house this year, so I'll have to keep it down to under $10,000.

According to my wife, way too much!!

However, I still have another AR15 upper to buy to complete my youngest son's rifle and I hope to have Shawn build me a 7mm Short Mag to take with me on my first Montana hunting trip that I will be taking in 2012.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.