How many Master Masons here?

Bill,
Thanks and I wish I wasn't working this much.
I was looking forward to going to the Stephenville shoot with you guys but I can't predict the future that far in advance. Rick R. called to let me know that they had filled their quota for the shoot but I know you guys will make us proud.
I installed a new 1:8 Krieger on the VLS and chambered it to a 6x284 but the 105 AMax's are coming apart @ 3200 fps and above (Topic for another thread) but not the 107 Sierra's - so had I been able to go I would have been shooting my PSS in 6x284.

Sniper2,
Did my 32nd Degree about 20 years ago in McAlaster, Okla. but never got the time to join the Shriners (my loss).
I agree that there must be more on the board – you can't get this many good people together without a few of them belonging to the fraternity.

Larry

I was just curious what masons are? What does it take to be a 32'nd degree mason?
I've heard some strange stories, but they were from people that had never been one.
thanks, and happy shooting!!! spring is here!!!

Masons are a fraternity almost world wide intended to make good men better.To be a 32 degree Mason you must belong to the body of Scottish Rite Masons.In order to become a Mason you must seek membership you must ask a Mason for an application... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Smart Alec comment withheld. (burp) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just teasing, just teasing. That would be the eagles anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Our Lodge sponsors little league ball teams,help people in need of money,Mason or not!We give money to abused wives shelters many other charities.If you have a brother you are real close to you know the feeling the fraternity promotes.
You must be 21 yrs old and of good moral character to be a mason...Go to some of the Grand Lodge sites for information
beware there are a few people that have a bad opinion of masonry but they don't belong to a Lodge and really don't know anything about the fraternity!!You will not be tapped to join you must seek masonic membership ask a mason for a petition for membership... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.