How Many Coyotes Did You Kill In The Last 12 Months

How Many Coyotes Did You Kill In The Last 12 Months?

• 0 to 10

Votes: 1,296 81.3%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 166 10.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 76 4.8%
  • Over 50

Votes: 56 3.5%

• Total voters
I have a picture of my rifle on Nathans web site under the costumer feed back section. He's at www.straightshotgunsmithing.com. I couldn't figure out how to post a picture. I'll have to have my wife help me out. Its the tan one with the desert camo stock and and VXIII.

Last edited:
Had to add two more on March 1st 604 yards and 250.
I sold fourteen today March 2nd.
I got $15 for five of them and $5 for five of them = $100
The other four were rubbed or had the start of mange.

188MULE, What no pics!!! Stop making all those riches$$$ and post some pics. Hah to late their gone/sold and we don't care to see the mange. lol:)

Sorry Chas1, No pics. Haven't gotten the picture pail thing figured out yet.
Tell ya the truth I didn't even take a picture for myself, I was waiting until I could get out and pick up the remainder of my yotes, then get a picture of the whole pile. But the temps were starting to warm up and I had one of my best dogs go bad on me, so time to move em. I have seven to pick up this week unless I can snipe a couple more, been real foggy all day long for a couple of days. Didn't get in on any full moon calling because of it. Hey, I'll try to get some pics up of my next batch, I'd like to get some decent video equip for next year.

For some reason he greened on me, as cold as it was he never foze solid like the rest of them I don't skin or stretch them. He was a big old coyote all of his canines were broke off and worn to the gums his front teeth were also gone.

One coyote in last 12 months. I was scanning the pasture with my new night scope and noticed him skim past the bottom of my field of view. He was about 10 feet away from the area I had my sheep in. Thought I'd lose him when I chambered a round but he was still there when I looked again. Entry was shoulder and exit was between the eyes.

http://www.cowskincreekfarm.com/images/coyoteweb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am fortunate that I have been hunting coyotes for sometime now, going on 30 years? I am also a predator control agent for a large Native American Reservation. This keeps me busy. This year I was well over 90 or so,(lost count) and that is just on weekends from Sept to now, April. I go every weekend and after work. If nothing else I still learn something everytime I go out. I have also several artiles in Varmint Hunter, and will be submitting several more this spring. Have noticed this year a larger number of coyotes in my areas. I suspect that next year it will be less. They seem to go in cycles. Last year I saw a lot of mange, and have only killed 3 this year with it, so I think I cleaned out that den.
Thanks
Scott aka yetiman123

I killed 14,should of been more. Hunting by myself is harder, as my hunting partner no longer wants to go.

my buddy and i have taken 16 in the last month, 5 this weekend, 261yds out to 674yds so far, shooting a 6.5x284 with 140 berger and 7mm mag with 168 bergers....will try to get some pics, coyotes are way out on the ice on the river,, calling them across and catching them in the open...

100_0405.jpg

100_0414.jpg

100_0421-1.jpg

Should be over 200 as of Jan 1. Fur buyer was in a hurry so we didnt get pics of all of them.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts