HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES - HELP !!

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Down Under Hunter, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Down Under Hunter

Down Under Hunter Well-Known Member

Hi all !

Can any one in simple language tell me how to post jpeg pics on the forum. After reading about the lack of hunting picks, I thought I'd get some on... But can't work out how ? Help !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. land308

land308 Well-Known Member

1st upload your photos to photobucket.com or an equivelant.
    Then keep 2 copies of internet explorer open. one to your post and the other to photobucket. From there you can just cut and paste the address to the photo after you clicked the image icon.
    hope this helps

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007

3. land308

land308 Well-Known Member

I just tried to post a pic and they have changed things on me. I have no idea how to post a pic with this software. Good luck

4. bwaites

bwaites Well-Known Member

Fro imageshack, it works like this:

Go to imageshack.com, upload pictures.

When pictures are uploaded, highlight picture, then click on the top icon beside the picture (looks like a circle with an "I" in it)

That will open a second window. Make sure the "Include details" button is not checked, (unless you want them posted with the picture) then highlight the "Forum" info. Copy it, then paste it into the posting window here.

Hope that makes sense!

It should look something like this: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Billl

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007