How do I corn meal 22-250 to AI

Don't waste your time fire forming for an AI. I load my full house load in new brass and go ahead on it. It shoots just as good as it does with fire formed brass.

What you mean the gun blew up? MRC what is that?

I mean Complete catastrophic failure, as in the action became a grenade. Pieces of metal flying all over, including several pieces, including the gas deflector embedding themselves into my leg. " Blew up"
MRC is a brand of action, I do not believe it would have made any difference whose action was used. The barrel survived nicely, the action needed to be replaced.

Just fill the case between .6 and .75 with Bullseye and place a small bit of cotton ball in the case to keep it in place... Works like a charm -- I have done thousands this way and know of a HOF Shooter and Smith who has done hundreds of thousands this way.

Very easy to do--just make sure the rifle is pointing straight up when firing to get the best consistency.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.