How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I think it was surfin through" best of the west", totally enthralled with all the info. I am most definately a newbie,but I believe I can acquire the info needed to get into the game. You have some very expert members here,and they seem to enjoy growing the sport.
Mark

I just stumbled onto the site. For a long range shooter, looking for information about long range shooting, it was like hitting the jackpot. Great site, people, and information.

Thanks, Wildcat

If memory serves, I think I found this from a search engine hit for some shooting interest. I'm glad I found it!!! There are some great folks here and a wealth of info to learn.

Having been unable to find sufficient information on the Accurate Reloading forum and having done a search engine trawl for long range hunting sites I cam across LRH, glad I did.

Fantastic source of information for a beginner to the science and art of long range hunting.

I just wanted to get more information about LR Hunting, and type a search on google.com, and from then I'm with you guys.
Great place, great peoples, and A LOT LOT LOT OF INFORMATIONS TO START IN RELOADING AND LRH.
Thank you again for your effort to mentain this site to highest standard.

Thks
Cris

I saw this site referenced on another site yesterday.
Seems I registered 3 years ago when I got the idea to build a long range rifle and lost track during a divorce and a couple of computer changes.
The rifle is built and the rediscovery is timely.

I was on the Reloaders nest and one of the members there had a link to this website. So I tried it out and I very happy that I did. Awesome website.

I was searching around on the net. I started on when I lived in Missouri I moved a couple time wasn't on for a while was on for awhile was back off for a while I had to reregister because I lost the pass word and stuff any way I have looked at alot of forums and this is by far the best one If you can post in the right place. right Len.javascript:void(0)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
This is a great forum and everybodys input is worth reading even if they are not correct sometimes their comment may just spring loose the answer you were looking for. I know everybody is correct , just ask them they will tell you. HA HA All you guys are great and the forum has never seen a question to simple and I like that.

RH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I found this site a long time ago and kept comming back and reading and wishing I had a rifle that would do what you guys were doing. Well oppurtunity knocked and I now have to rifles that can do it. A .300RUM and a .25-06AI. Now all I have to do it get them shooting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I found your site by serching google ,under long range hunting . I am new to this sport and really like what I see here. I shoot archery on PSE pro staff and rifle hunt deer here in MI. I want to learn more about long range hunting.Here in MI.where I hunt it is all bean fields and open fence rows with a few small wood lots.Thanks for your time.
Bill