How about a Trade and Freebee forum??

Dave King

Len, others

How about Trade, Freebee and Loan forum??

A strickly Trade and Gifting place, no money allowed. Maybe Loaner stuff too, for the folks to try something new, different or just to use if money is short??

I have a ton of stuff that I could stick up and with trades and especially gifts there's less bickering I believe...

With a caveat that, abusing the good nature of folks will cause bad karma or something (because there are folks that will abuse a gift system and take to selling them strickly as a money making venture... poor upbringing as I see it).

You are so demanding!

OK...:) I'll set it up but it deserves a description done by you.

I've always been high maintenance, its my nature, I do it to fill the nurture need of some folks (makes them feel better I guess).

I'll try to come up with something as a description... Mostly I'm worried about the freeloaders and grifters and such (its their nature and as such we can't fault them directly though we could fault society as a whole for the lack of proper tolerance and sensitivity for those that fill that particular niche).

How about:

"Trade, Borrow, Loan or Gift (not a good name for a law office I'd say). Make your wife happy, move your junk and/or trinkets to someone else's house. Danger: Money and Freeloaders will not be tolerated!!"

good idea i have 3 1/2 boxes of federal 300 ultra mag trophy bonded bear claw my 300 don't like. 7 boxes of 300 win. mag 190 gr.hpbt match .. opps better Waite till the section opens

JIM

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.