Horton warranty

snox801

Just thought I would share my story. I had a mishaps with my Horton vision,lets just say it was as close to a dryfire a u could get. Called them up and learned they are replacing everything free of change. Great company and awsome bow would by another in a heartbeat.

801, I traded for an old Horton Legend SL about a year ago. I emailed Horton about an Owners Manual, specifications, arrow weights, replacement string, etc. One of their techs emailed me an Owners Manual and a spec sheet that he had made up for me, and invited me to call him for any other questions I had. In the email, he said that the Legend had been discontinued for several years, but when I called him back to order the string, they were still supporting it. We talked about 15 minutes, and I got a lot of info. This is my first crossbow. I had lots of questions.

Great customer service.

Big thumbs up for Horton.

Tom

HI
I have two Horton crossbow. I have take deer with both of them.
yes horton is good about there stuff . I broke my scope mount on mine
some how. I e-mail the comp. and they sent me a new one at no charge
for free.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.