• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hornady Lock N Load Press

johnnyk

Selling press because I haven't used it in 3yrs. Comes with case activated powder measure/dump. Four shell plates (#1, 8, 9, 10). Nine Die Bushings (lets you change dies quicker). Press conversion kit. I'll sell everything for $200.00 plus buyer pays actual shipping. Will round everything up and weigh it if anyone is interested.

Is your Hornady LNL AP still for sale? If so, what would the shipping weight be? Just to confirm, this is the progressive press isn't it? Can you send some pics of the whole unit to me? Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry for the slow response. I am currently out of town but should be back next week. I found out there may be something wrong with the press that I have. Something to do with the primer set-up being hosed if the press serial number is 5000 or less, I think mine is. I have had priming operations with this press but thought it was operator error. I will check it out and advise alcon. JohnnyK.