Hornady load data

AtownBcat

can someone tell me what the hornady load book shows for the 300WM and 210 a-max? Im really interested in the H4831/4831sc.

Thanks

My hornady book doesn't list a 210 gr load at all it jumps from 190 - 220 I also looked on there website and it doesnt have the data you are looking for there either sorry. JRW

I'm at work till 7 but I have the newest manual at home, and isn't it a 208 amax? I believe it is 71 of 4831sc, could be wrong. start at 67 and work up, you can likely reach 71.5-73 depending on variables. I will try to remember to look it up when I get there.

Thanks for checking....I am a goof ball thought because it's a 208 grain amax not a 210. Is there a 208?

We must have been leaving a reply at the same time...yes you are right, it is a 208. I was looking at my 210 bergers when i wrote the post....

Last edited:
It is not in the Hornady book, I guess we have the same one. I know though that you can start at 67 and I believe I saw somewhere that it was 71 max for that bullet in the 300 win mag. Hope that helps.

I emailed Hornady awhile back to get some loading data for the 208gr AMax bullets for 308 and 300WM.

Just send them an email,and they will send you the load data.I can't figure out how to get it here.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.