• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HORNADY 300 RUM “ONCE FIRED” & “TWICE FIRED” BRASS

Boomstickin

Looking to sell 140-150 "ONCE FIRED" HORNADY 300 RUM BRASS CASES that have been Hydra-Sonic Cleaned with RCBS Citrus Based cleaner & Primer Pockets have been cleaned with a Sonic Care Toothbrush.

What is FAIR MARKET VALUE on my BRASS? I ALSO HAVE "TWICE FIRED" BRASS in 300 RUM (roughly 200), what is FAIR MARKET VALUE for these brass casings?

ONCE FIRED cases were fire formed in a Montana Rifle Company X2 and were the Precision Hunter 220gr ELD-X.

TWICE FIRED cases were loaded to average SAAMI Spec, 200gr ELD-X, 89-92gr of RETUMBO with FEDERAL 215M PRIMERS. NO PRESSURE SIGNS whatsoever.

Midway is selling NEW cases of 20 for $69.99 + Shipping…thats $3.50 a CASE before SHIPPING. This BRASS is on BACKORDER, meaning that the demand is ELEVATED.

Thanks in ADVANCE!

Boomstickin'

FOLK"S, I'm not trying to get WEALTHY here, want to SELL this BRASS to someone who needs it at a FAIR MARKET VALUE...WHICH IS????????

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, LET ME KNOW

Once Fired

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 21