HOLY SHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uncleB

At least I think that is what I said.
I saw this trailer going down the freeway with 100's of shed elk antlers, where can you find this many???????
IMG_0584_1_1.jpg

UB
yes I was driving 75mph holding my camera out the window.

I'd guess those things are worth some serious cash!!! I'm not sure exactly how much but I bet a guy with a dog trained to find them and alot of spare time could gather up quite a few and make a little beer money.

Did you happen to be in or around Wyoming when you took the pic? Wyoming has numerous elk wintering (feed) grounds where they feed wild elk all winter. There is a really large one just outside of Jackson (Jackson Hole for tourists). In the spring the Boy Scouts go out and gather the antlers to sell. They have a huge auction on the town square in Jackson either the 3rd or 4th Sat of May each year. Truckloads and truckloads of all kinds of antlers on sale.....pretty cool to see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

How bout a elk ranch I have one in my neck of the woods and theres lots of antlers walker around. Have to fall off some time.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.