Hogue Overmolded Howa 1500 stock SA Varmint BBL

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by HAMMERHAND, Apr 13, 2011.

1. HAMMERHAND

HAMMERHAND Well-Known Member

Up for sale: Hogue rubber overmolded stock, with the Aluminum Pillars (not the full aluminum skeleton). Fits Howa 1500 or similar, Short Action, Heavy Barrel channel or varmint Barrel profile.

Has a chunk of rubber missing from the recoil pad as you can see in the picture, and has a few small scratches, but no gouges or missing rubber on the stock itself that I can see. I bought it, and used it one year and replaced it with a boyd's laminate stock. Paid $102 with shipping, and will ship it to your door insured for $50. It would make a great stock for a gun thats in the weather all the time, the rubber is really nice for maintaining a good grip.

[​IMG]

2. HAMMERHAND

Re: Hogue Overmolded Howa /Weatherby 1500 stock SA Varmint BBL

90 views and not even a single offer reasonable or otherwise?? Come on guys, someone's gotta have a Howa 1500 SA HB that needs a different look??

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011

3. HAMMERHAND

Also willing to trade. I can also trade for equivalent worth of 8mm matchkings, 8mm 160 ttsx, unfired winchester .223 rem brass, or 40 grain .223 vmax bullets, or 8mm rem mag brass....or????

4. HowaHunter

HowaHunter Member

I know it has been awhile since you posted, but do you still have the stock for sale, how much would you take for it. Thanks

5. HAMMERHAND

Yes! Still have it.

$40 as long as you live in the lower 48.

6. HAMMERHAND

This stock has sold!! Thank you!