Hogs in NV?!

Mada

I want bbq! jk, but all of these stories about feral hogs makes me wonder if they're in Nevada? If they are, I want some pork :)

Anybody know a thing or two about if their presence exist in NV? Or perhaps California, Utah, and Northern Arizona?

Last edited:
there used to some around mesquite running the river bottoms. I had some freinds that weht down there hunting them. Sounds fun to me also but I have never been.

Like I said this is all second han I have never huned them, but from what I was told they are unwanted and you don't need and permits to hunt them. But you might want to call a sporting goods store in the area and see if they can provide you any info. Duke

there used to some around mesquite running the river bottoms. I had some freinds that weht down there hunting them. Sounds fun to me also but I have never been.

I talked to a friend who shot one in that general area a few years ago. I've never heard of them before, nor since.

You might want to ask around the Moapa Overton, Logandale area too.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.