High-speed internet connection?

Do you have a high speed Internet connection?

• Yes, DSL, satellite, wireless or something else.

Votes: 2,116 97.1%
  • No, only dialup right now.

Votes: 64 2.9%

• Total voters
this is what cattleman dont what to happen.

Attachments

• IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Nope it doesn't show up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If I click on submit and don't vote it chews me out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also I like the new logo...... However, my LRF says 692yds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Len - thanks for the update.

What you're seeing is inflation. The $100 bill used to get you five boxes of ammo, now it's only good for four. The range for some unknown reason is following the economy.

This poll will help me with site content related decisions in the future.

Len can you add ability for us to upload Excel files? Maybe enforce a size limit. It would be easier to share reload data with others that way.

In fact, I'd love to see a forum just for Sharing reload data and nothing else. We can then sort by calibers. Great board here!

The smart tech guys tell me there is too much risk of a bad guy introducing bad code or malware. No such problem with image files.

Took me a while to vote on this simply because I spend 5 to 6 months out of the year working on the road usually hooking to the internet through the personal hot spot on my cell phone. While I do have "Zoom Speed Internet" at the house, when I'm on the road, navagating many sites is rather to painfully slow due to the large content of the site. During those painfully slow periods I just shut it down and try later. Thats just a connectivity isseue with my cell phone provider. Great site, Keep it up.

need to communicate with the author

How can I contact
creator who created the theme "Long Range Hunting Shooting"?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.