High-speed internet connection?

Do you have a high speed Internet connection?

• Yes, DSL, satellite, wireless or something else.

Votes: 2,116 97.1%
  • No, only dialup right now.

Votes: 64 2.9%

• Total voters
is there a way to keep current on the results with out voting again?

I'd like to see, but don't want to skew the poll. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Doesn't the box up above show up for you showing 33 yes at 85% and 6 no at 15%???

[image]http://[/image]
ScreenHunter_01Jun.jpg

Nope it doesn't show up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If I click on submit and don't vote it chews me out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also I like the new logo...... However, my LRF says 692yds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Len - thanks for the update.

At the moment, we a driving toward Colorado and using a broadband connection hehehehehehehehe!

YEEEEEHAAAAAAA

AJ

It's funny you ask this in a poll.

I work for Verizon, and was just talking the other day about not being able to remember the last time I had a trouble job where someone just had dial-up.

I have installed alot of DSL's and 5,15,and 30 meg fiber lines though:D. That 30meg is freakin awesome, but expensive too.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts