Hidden Animal 2

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Molly Mae in a Hand bag!

Attachments

• Molly Mae Hiding.jpeg
    Molly Mae Hiding.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 85
We got her from Reese' Rescue. Our friend and Vet has a "Rescue" program for animals and gets them from local shelters before being euthanized. This is one of a few we have living with us. She is full grown and only about 5-6 LBS. She is a Velcro kitty to Jill.
We just lost Bandit "Father of The Nations" our oldest and most loved Goat. I Got bandit after a few weeks being born from a good friend Damacus, AR and brought him all the way home in the back of my company SUV as a present for Jill. He was a really good Goat and lived 14+ years. he passed away this past Thursday.
We like having and rescuing animals that have no homes. When they come here they give us unconditional love. It is unbelievable how an animal knows if you are taking care of them and how much the show affection and thanks back. Over the years jill has had several opossums that were as friendly as our cats and several racoons that would do tricks for her.
Unfotunitly unless we get a Tortious or Parrot we out live our animals and it is heartbreaking because after years they become part of the family and when the get sick/injured we feel their pain. Heck SAMSON should have passed almost a dozen time already and he always pops back up. I may have to sleep with him and feed him with food I ground up in an blender and push into his mouth with a big syringe. We still keep him going. Got a closet full of animal./medical supplies.
So if you ever stay with us and get sick or have a medical problem you will most likely survive!