Hickory groundhog shoot

Brute

April 14- contact Larry Willis @ Bullseye Sporting Goods.
Ph. 704-462-1948 .More info over on 6mmBR.com.Click on guns of the week ,then wk 26 .
Brute

Hey Brute ,

Dont be so sparing with the info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tell us more about the shoot here . Some of us dont like to travel ( surf ).

Where , when and all that . And thanks for posting the info you have .

Jim Brown

Jimm,
Not being sparing, just not too well informed myself.Basically its 3 relays of 3 shots,1 relay at approximately 100, 300,&500 yds at a groundhog target with a couple of bullseyes.Shots are scored using worst edge scoring, no sighters, no flags, no spotter.Shots are prone,with bi-pod, bags, shooting sticks, or pedastal front rest;and a bag for the rear. Any wt. gun, any power scope,gotta be able to carry everything to the line in one trip by yourself. This is as I umderstand it. Safe bet would be to call the listed number for solid details.Oh yeah, match is just off NC Hwy 18 between Morganton and Shelby NC.

well here i am VERY late to the party..:eek:
did anyone go... how did it turn out,..any info , pix ?
living down in wilmington now..:(
will there be a match next year .. hmmmm so many questions ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts