Hi from down under OZ

vince45

Hi guys
vince45 here , have been receiving Lens newsletter for some time but havnt posted much. Im 57 married , live in a little dairy town about an hour NW of Brisbane in Queensland Australia. I have been shooting since I was 10
and have competed and hunted off and on since that time. Been a bit quiet the last 18 months due to two shoulder operations, but looking forward to being able to shoot and hunt in about 3 months .My favourite thing is accurate rifles I have a Browning A bolt 308 on order and will be topping it off with a Leupold vx3 lr 4.5x14x50 in Warne mounts with a Harris bipod. This is a start and I am also building a 243 Howa heavy barrel in stainless in a Boyd Stock that I have, this will initially wear a Weaver Grand Slam 6x20 . No doubt my wish list will grow as I get more into the long range creed . I really enjoy learning all the tricks and discussing different styles and equipment so will be visiting regularly to see whats happening. Cheers :)

Welcome !!!!

Even though a 308 does not need a muzzle break I would recommend one to help with your
shoulder problem.

I had my right shoulder torn up in a fall and had to shoot left handed for a while.

Again, Welcome.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.