Hi from central mn

Growing up in the Hills was pretty special - not many places like it. Had an Uncle with a cattle ranch north of Wall that we spent a good amount of time at - great muley and turkey hunting. Another uncle farms east of Brookings across the SD/MN border. Sister and brother-in-law recently moved to Brookings to be near grandkids. I'm still waiting for him to set up some hunting opportunity relationships to wrangle an invitation to join him for deer hunting.

I bet it was special, beautiful up there!
My dad grew up on a farm in Humboldt, his dad was killed when my dad was 13. About 11 years later their family moved to, of all places California. I escaped to Arizona In 2004 and wouldn't you know it the crazy people followed me. I made it back here in 2011 and am not going anywhere. A short drive up the 14 from Brookings this winter after dark will get you some deer. Seems there wasn't a week go by at least 8-10 deer hit by cars.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.