Here's mine, where is yours?

baldeagle713

Here\'s mine, where is yours?

Don't ask how well it shoots, I have yet to fire it. I need a 42 inch cleaning rod to clean it even before Fire it for the first time. Goin shoppin tomarrow.
smile.gif
109199.JPG

We'll see how she shoots.
smile.gif

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

Re: Here\'s mine, where is yours?

I shot it today. OOOOOOOO D.C. your in trouble. That guns so hot it lives up to it's colors. It's not a lawn mower, Its a scalpel.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif
We'll see how it does this year.
grin.gif

Nice rifle...... what's it chambered in and what are ya shooyin thru it. I have a 300 weatherby in a wood stock and it works really well. Could always use another one. Thinking a 338 Ulra Mag in the same basic configuration, except with a Nesika action.

Baldeagle,
Nice rifle! What stock do you have on there? MasterClass with a 90 degree forend?

Thanks, HPA

I'm finally taking the plunge to come down to Williamsport and play, mines at the smith for the metalwork, I lack the stock, rest and I guess I need a spotting scope?

nice looking, are the colors molded in or painted?
Can't tell from the pic, do you have a break on that rig?
What neck do you have?

And Boyd, I'm dying to hear more on your new 6.5mm. Must confess, I thought you were a dyed in the wool .308 caliber guy.

Baldeagle and Boyd, keep our inquiring minds posted on the 6.5mm progress....pleeeaaase!

Michael

Jody--that is the same color scheme as my tracker MBR--watch out, it'll burn ya
wink.gif
....well when it's together that is
wink.gif
Or "watch out, that viper bites" I havent figured its slogan out yet --I just hope it shoots as good as it will look.

JB

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>And Boyd, I'm dying to hear more on your new 6.5mm. Must confess, I thought you were a dyed in the wool .308 caliber guy.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I am
grin.gif
...I just wanted to build a 6.5 somthin
wink.gif
....Still have my 30's

michaelb: I do belive the Master 1000 Br Stock The colors are molded in except where I painted it to pritty up the toolin spots.. 6.5: this is a 30 Inch Braked Barrel. The neck size, Just tight enough that I don't have to turn brass Between 292 and 302.
grin.gif
As for being my light gun?
rolleyes.gif
I'll just say it's one of em and It will make weight Even with the 8.5-25X LRT leupold sitting on top.
grin.gif
Rodger shure does nice work.

grin.gif

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

Jody,
Nice rig there! What action, and bbl diameter at the muzzle?

I saw that stock when I got the M1000 of my wife's. I liked the black one John had, but it was a lefty damnit!

Michael,
I've got some good close up pix if you'd like to see them, Laurie's is burgandy with silver. Colors "are" in the gell coat. Very comfortable stock.

Brent: at the muzzle it.s .90.
111310.JPG

Now this is two much fun.
grin.gif

Action Remington 700 on the red one. and a BAT on the Black one.
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.