Here's a couple SD Mulies

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras And Photos' started by JARHEAD1371, Oct 2, 2012.

1. JARHEAD1371

JARHEAD1371 Well-Known Member

I have a large private ranch that I hunt that's full of bucks like these. Enjoy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HUAINAMACHERO

HUAINAMACHERO Well-Known Member

Very nice bucks!!!
    Thanks for the pics.
    PM sent.

3. shorty

shorty Well-Known Member

Very nice, glad to see em. I've heard from a rancher west of Belle Fourche that they had a huge die off from brainworm, so if you have more pic's like that please post them, I could use the encouragement. I hadn't hunted your neck of the woods for some years and am glad to see there's still some mulie's around!

4. JARHEAD1371

I should be checking my trail camera in the next few days, I will post more as they become available.

5. 188MULE

188MULE Well-Known Member

Nice, I was thinking of heading down to do some bow hunting. How are your deer doing? Couldn't put in for Ant so figured I should probably get down with the bow and for prairie dogs.

6. nfhjr62

nfhjr62 Well-Known Member

Those Pic's just make me CRY at the sight of those bucks, have NEVER NEVER seen anything like these here in Pennsylvania and i have seen some very big bucks BUT NO RACKS like THESE

7. JARHEAD1371

This year has taken a toll on all of the animals. The ranch is very fortunate to have good water all over it, which had made the ultra dry year not so bad. I can't say for everywhere else though.