Here...PST....here....PST???

rinodods

So what is the deal? Once again the vortex PST is almost impossible to find. I've had an order in for a couple months now with a major distributor and have yet to get a scope. I know I waited a long time for my first one but that was due to the redesign. Anyone know what the deal is? Is Vortex really selling them out so quickly or are there problems once again with production? They are almost as hard to find as burris signature zee rings..

So what is the deal? Once again the vortex PST is almost impossible to find. I've had an order in for a couple months now with a major distributor and have yet to get a scope. I know I waited a long time for my first one but that was due to the redesign. Anyone know what the deal is? Is Vortex really selling them out so quickly or are there problems once again with production? They are almost as hard to find as burris signature zee rings..

they just sell extreamly fast. they are my fastest selling scope

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.