Here it is...

Drift141

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share my Cooper 6.5x284 Norma. This rifle was ordered back in feb and I just received it 2 weeks ago. It is an Excalibur with cerakoted stainless action and unfluted 26in bbl. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet.

The scope is a Leupold TMR reticle 6.5x20x50. The rings and bases are from Ken Farrell Hope you enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 71
You should have rotated them on your phone before uploading them to PB, if you used a camera phone. If you used an actual camera, try adjusting rotation when you open it up on your PC, and then re-upload them to PB.

Ok, the pic is right side up in the preview post. Let's see what happens when I post it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 69
I kind of like it upside down!

Awesome rifle, hope you really enjoy it. I have yet to be disappointed in a Cooper. Let us know how it shoots!

Thanks for all of the positive comments! I will let you know how it shoots. Hopefully I can shoot it soon. I would love to tour their factory in the beautiful valley.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.